Friday 20 May 2016

Problems On Set

One problem I faced when filming the 'burning picture' scenes is that it was so windy that night! Every time I propped the picture frame up, it would just fall right back down. I reckoned that if I the flip out stand that was attached to the back of the frame could flip out more, it would give it enough support to withstand the wind. But I bought that frame for just .99p and in trying to pull out the stand, I ripped the whole thing off! 

So now I have a frame with no stand at all on a very winy night. So Josh Watts, my pyrotechitian, searched around the garden for a brick and finallly found one. The only thing is that it was still attached to our wall. But that didn't stop Josh! No, he broke two bricks off the actual wall to prop up the frame.

In all fairness though, it worked really well! I was able to wedge the frame onto the bricks so it was very very stable, it wasn't going anywhere! Because of this we were able to film the scene without the worry of wind blowing away our props.


That scene is at 2:17 in the music video embedded down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors