Friday 20 May 2016

Burning Car Permission

What a blessing! I was just about to spend £54 on stock footage of a burn burning from Shutterstock but I decided to have another quick look, and I this miracle clip that I didn't find on my previous searches, of a car burning completely in HD for FREE! No Watermarks at all, all I need to do is credit the author, which I will gladly do in the end credits of my music video. 


Author's Information Page
I would of preferred to have that wide side shot that my original clip had, but due to my major personal budget constraints, I really can't complain, this new footage is much better is so many other ways! For example, it's free, it's in HD, it's free, it documents the entire burning of the car (Some 10 minutes of footage!), oh, and it's free!

Old

New



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors