Monday 16 May 2016

Pre Production Unit Reflection

This section was a quite a difficult one. There's nothing I find harder than blogging when it comes to my FMP. But for obviously reason, I have to do it if I want to get a distinction, and I know I'll appreciate the significance and importance of it when I'm workin in the industry. I'm really not an 'essay' person, but I hope that changes!

BUT THAT UNIT IS DONE NOW! 

Now I will be focusing on writing more essays in 4 other units.

In this unit I was able to employ the use of a questionnaire, which was conducted online to candidates all over the world. I wrote up a critical analysis of various music videos (Anaconda by Nicki Minaj, Alright by Kendrick Lamar, Let It Go by James Bay, Hunger of the Pine by Alt-J & Marry The Night by Lady GaGa). These all helped mould my music video, as I was so inspired in different ways by each of them. I was inspired cinematically by Kendrick Lamar, pacing-wise by Lady GaGa, aesthetically by James Bay, dramatically by Alt-J and daringly by Nicki Minaj. 

What I'd like to do differently next time, is get more people to answer my questionnaire, as I think it'll give it a more diverse spectrum of answers. Which can only help me narrow down on specific aspects of how I will shoot, edit, and market my product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors