Friday 20 May 2016

Model Release Forms & Location Permission

"I grant to the director or licensees or assignees the permission to can the above-mentioned video clips either separately or together, either wholly or in part, the perpetual and irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish video and/or photographs of me, or where I may be included for editorial trade, product advertising and such other fashion /business purpose in any manner and medium."

That was the letter I sent to Rob Kingdon, Sophia Watts, Will Farrant, Kim Farrant and Seb Antoney. They all signed it but are not able to hand it back before the time of the deadline for FMP submission.


All the locations were either filmed in public areas (Woods, etc) or in my house, thus did not require location permissions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors