Friday 13 May 2016

Pre Production Reflection Unit 13

Pre Production, for me, is always the hardest part of the production. I find it incredibly difficult to just sit down, and put all my thoughts on paper. But after a long internal battle with myself, I was able to get all of it done. As it is the case every time, I found it invaluable to the production.

I was able to give each member of the cast and crew a copy of a script and storyboard which they were able to study and prepare for the production days. 

I didn't quite like the drawing on my storyboards, but I don't claim to be an artist! I think a five year old has a better chance at that than me... 

In future, I would like to have better drawn storyboards, as they were the main document used with the cast and crew. I would also like to get all the pre production work completed much earlier before the production day, to help minimise stress before filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors