Thursday 18 December 2014

Making of my Alien Eye

Conceptualisation
For my alien transformation stop-motion GIF, I want to focus more on the changing of the eyes, into the eyes many different species of animal. Doing this will create a subtle, but more mysterious effect. Implying that my alien character can change into any living thing, as seen fit.


The GIF will start of with an extreme close up of one of my eyes (most likely my right eye), and me blinking rapidly, as you would if you were trying to clear your vision. Each time I blink, a different iris appears, until finally I have my natural human eye, and then it zooms out to show my entire face.

Animal Eyes I Want To Use:
green-toad-eye-opener.jpg

animal-eye1.jpg
101611_animal_eyes_up_close_6.jpg
2010-12-22-SpiderEyes.jpg
Beautiful-Animal-Colorful-Eyes-Snake.jpg
krilleye1.jpg
20b98320af4ebf994d807ba08ed2750e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors