Tuesday 16 December 2014

Flash! AhhhhhhAHHHH!!!!

I hope you read the title in a Freddie Mercury voice!  I have been working on an animation in our Interactive Media class. 



For the above animation we had to create one shape that went around the edges of the 'stage' in a clockwise motion. Then get another shape to go around in the middle ground in an anticlockwise motion. In addition we had to make the shape change colour as it hits each colour. Just for a bit of fun I got them to spin around as they moved too!

In this one I made the background layer of the stars twinkling in the sky. Then the grass in the middle ground and the moon slowly floating across the sky in the foreground. For the twinkling of the stars I created an image of lots of white dots, then I copied it over and over onto each frame. Then I one by one erased three to five random stars on each frame. Giving it that twinkling effect when played back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors