Thursday 4 December 2014

Don't Get Left Behind

What was the activity I've just done?
In class today I made a poster for our Digital Publishing class, with the aim of encouraging young persons to vote. The video above is sped-up screen recording of me creating the design from scratch.



What was was my ability when I started?
Before I started I had a very basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, mainly from my prior experience with various other Adobe products such as Photoshop and Lightroom. Though I am learning more about InDesign, there is plenty that I am yet to learn.

What skills have I developed? Personal/Technical
After doing this project, I would say I’m a little bit better at using Adobe InDesign.
I am better and quicker at rotating the text boxes and shapes on any given angle, and making them all into a grid. Connecting columns so that texts flows through them.

I am very pleased to of been on of three posters selected to be printed out and displayed all over the college! However I just need to change the colour scheme so that all the poster match. Glad to know that my poster design was so effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors