Monday 24 November 2014

Swiss Style Timelapse


What was the activity I've just done?
In class today we did a Swiss Style poster tutorial. The video above is sped-up screen recording of me creating the design from scratch.
What was was my ability when I started?
Before I started I had a very basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, mainly from my prior experience with various other Adobe products such as Photoshop and Lightroom. But InDesign was definitely very different and there is plenty that I am yet to learn.

What skills have I developed? Personal/Technical
After doing this project, I would say I’m a little bit better at using Adobe InDesign. There are a few things that I know how to do now.

Things like rotating the text boxes on any given angle. Connecting columns so that texts flows through them. Or rearranging, adding and subtracting anchor points on a shape to change the layout of text.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors