Tuesday 12 January 2016

#LIfeGoalz

I have just accomplished my goal of having my own eye-catching business cards an a bespoke, gallery-like website. www.jamesmarcelle.co.uk 

My Goal for my FMP is produce a short film/music video that will really move the viewer emotionally, to tears even! I also want it to be a great portfolio piece.

By next year I want to have a thriving media production business, traveling mainly between England and St. Lucia the wider Caribbean, but also throughout America and Europe too! And if I get the chance to have a job at JW Broadcasting I will take it!

In 5 years time I want to be settled down and content with life.

The thought of creating my own business is terrifying but also exciting too. It's much much harder than having a job with an established company. But I'm willing to take the risk and see how far I can get with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors