Friday 15 January 2016

INTRO Recruitment

I applied for an internship, as advertised by the department. It was for a start-up company based in Bath called Intro. This company is run by a great team of young and ambitious professionals. Their company aims to recruit other young persons straight out of college or university, to help them get jobs in the industry they trained for.

My job was to go around to all the employers they recruited for and film interview videos with the boss and a few staff. Asking them what it is like to work with them. It turned out to be a great success and priceless experience for me! I loved that I was doing and got to network with a lot of other professionals, and visit and work in Bristol which was fun!

You can see all the video work I did here (Scroll to bottom - All Videos):
https://www.introhere.com/company/wriggle/offices/

My job required me to be organised and on time each day, as it was a new location each day too! Sometimes as far as Bristol. I also had to be very charismatic and comfortable with speak to people. Especially as many of the people I filmed were very very nervous.

I am so so thankful to the College for help me get this job, I've learnt so much from it. Also for helping me be prepared for the interview, as that was the first time I've ever had a proper interview! I was so nervous, but thankfully it went well as I got the job and they want to keep me on for future projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors