Tuesday 24 March 2015

Walking Sequence

This is my walking sequence! As you can clearly see, I was not able to produce a working one. Don't know exactly what happened here, don't even know why the background is that colour as it existed no where in my project. I couldn't for the life of me and my tutor work out why it refused to export, but I like to think that there is a little walking man hidden in this picture, and if you stare for a really long time and believe (and have a few pints) you can see him!

Things I wish I had done:
Created a walking sequence that actually worked when exported. I also wish I had backed everything up onto the server, or another storage device, because the computer I was using at college got sent away for repairs and has been gone for weeks, with very little chance of coming back with my data. So I can't even access the Flash file and try to work on it more.

What I want to do to improve next time:
Get to the bottom of why all my animations seem to export solid blue screens. I also want to be more diligent when it comes to backing up my work, because situations like this happen all to often, and I can't afford for this to happen in the industry with a client!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors