Monday 9 March 2015

Research Methodology


Define The Research You Will Undertake


Primary:
The primary research  methods I plan to utilise for this project are;


Audience Questionnaire - To be done at the beginning to get basic information about who’s answering the questionnaire and what their views and opinions are on politics and design concepts.


Textual Analysis - Based on a pre-existing and successful multi-page documents. This will allow me to understand why the designer chose to do what he/she did in the document. Why colours, fonts, styles, etc were used. I will be able to incorporate this information into my work, and inspire my work.


Interviews - This will be conducted one-on-one with the interviewee. This method of research will help by extracting crucial information on my research topic. The information I plan on receiving will be very specific and personal.


Secondary:
The primary research  methods I plan to utilise for this project are;


Looking to Twitter to see what young people are saying about politics by searching various politically inspired hashtags.


I will also do research on verified articles on the specific subject, as well as multi-page documents found across the internet and in the local library.


Describe How You Will Do It
For the audience questionnaire, I will compile a list of close and open ended questions based on my research topic and distribute them throughout my college and social circle. In addition to that, I will post an online questionnaire on various social networks such as facebook, twitter, and blogger.
The textual analysis will consist of dissection and break down of each individual aspect of a particular multi-page document. From the graphic design style used to the fonts used.
For the interviews I will




Outline What You Hope To Discover


Plan The Dates & Makes A Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors