Thursday 5 November 2015

Role Pitching

I will pitch myself by speaking to the class without the use of a powerpoint presentation. It will be very natural, I will only have a few visual aids by means of a slideshow projected behind me.

5 Roles of a Producer

  • Organised
  • Networking
  • Business Minded
  • Communication Skills
  • Efficient
5 Roles of an Editor
  • Long Attention Span
  • Focused
  • Organised
  • Creative
  • Motivated/Good at Problem Solving
Skills I already possess that suit this role:

Organised: I demonstrate this skill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! I’m always organised. I make sure to have everything written down in the cloud, i have a reminder for everything in my life.

Communication Skills: I demonstrate this each day when I pick up my phone to text or call someone. Also when I speak to people throughout the day. I make sure to speak clearly and get what I have to say accurately across to the person.

Efficiency: I demonstrated this when I built a website for a business owner, in 2 days and that website was infinitely better than the first one they had that was made by a professional, which took a year to make and £2,000.


5 Skills I Will Develop Whilst in this Role:

  • Better People Skills
  • Better Paperwork Skills
  • More Networking Contacts
  • Better Directorial Skills
  • Better Communication Skills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors