Thursday 5 February 2015

Malfeasance Soundtrack


Today in class I was finally able to finish the climactic ending soundtrack for my upcoming short film 'Malfeasance'. I went for an atmospheric mood. My only problem was that the audio clip I had acquired, although being perfect in sound, was far too short. So I had to do my best to make it a good twenty seconds or so longer. I did this by repeating the first chord and then fading it back in the original clip so that there was an inaudible difference between the clips.


I think it worked pretty well. But to be sure I had a few of my classmates listen to it with their eyes closed and not one of them thought it didn't flow smoothly. So I'm very satisfied!

I learnt the new skill of fading today too. I do this by changing my cursor option to 'Fader' and the dragging a fading box over the two connecting ends of the desired audio clips.

Last but not least, here's the actual audio file!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors